Director of Lost Soul Aside spoke about the game and his experience working with the PlayStation 5 console

The official Lost Soul Aside account on Twitter published a small interview with the director of the game by Jan Bing, in which he talks about the game, his first experience of working with the PlayStation 5 console, about how it influenced it, and even shares the backstage history of development.

I will, briefly imagine yourself and your game._

Lost Soul Aside is a game that we are currently working on for the PlayStation China Hero Project. Thanks to Lost Soul Aside, Sony Interactive Entertainment and some players learned about me. I am a person with an art education and I like to play games. Games surround me everywhere from a hobby to professional activities. Lost Soul Aside should become a worthy action-RPG players, and we demonstrated this in our video.

_kakov your first impressions, memories and feelings from PlayStation 5?

When I first turned on the PlayStation 5, I was eager to launch the expanded version of the Final Fantasy VII REMAKE for PlayStation 5. The 60 frames per second, the almost complete absence of loading time and improved visual quality eliminated my doubts about the PlayStation 5 compared to the previous generation.

What is your favorite game for PlayStation 5? Why do you like her so much?

At the moment, my most favorite play on PlayStation 5 is Elden Ring. I am not a big fan of the Souls series games and cannot enjoy games with brutal complexity, but after the study of the open world, I cannot but love this game. I think it’s hard to describe why I like it, but in simple words, it looks more like children's fun with a study, makes me remember the good old times and makes me return for excellent experience.

_It games on PlayStation 5 inspired you to create or development of games?

Demon's Souls remake is a game for the PlayStation 5 that touched me deeply. Its visual design, special effects and other aspects make me try to do something for a new generation of consoles.

_ Please share the backstage story of your game on the PlayStation 5. _

LOST SOUL ASIDE Making Of - Behind The Scenes Development History

After we received several sets of the girls, we immediately took up the testing of the version. To our surprise, the version without optimization can work well on the PlayStation 5. In the future, as the project has developed, the PlayStation 5 turned from a new guest into an “old friend” of our daily development. We feel that we are moving forward.

Comments

Popular Posts