What can you play on the weekend? These are our recommendations

It's game\tips.blogspot.com/2021/08/what-can-you-play-on-weekend-these-are.html" title="Friday again and the weekend">Friday again and the weekend is coming up. Accordingly, we reveal you what lands in our consoles in the next few days. And of course we want to know about you again, which you can watch over the coming weekend.

So once again is the obligatory question: What's your weekend?

That's the editorial staff

Hannes grabs the roleplaying dodge Academia at the weekend, which comes in the cartoon network look. Here he wants to become the best peoples ball player who has ever seen the prestigious National Ball University.

Tomee 8 ball pool Live !!! I'm back ???? ????

Max also has a great goal in mind. Our social media expert wants to continue saving the galaxy with Shepard and finish Mass Effect 3 after a longer breakdown. Whether that is cooler now as a peoples Ball God, the decision I assume you.

Eleen has done a game that has appeared a little surprising this week. You already see it on the picture above, it's about the dating SIM or the Roguelite Boyfriend Dungeon in which you can use your weapons. Degen and Co. are transformed into people. You can also find a cat on the missions in this way and what it has to come up with, Eleen wants to find out.

The quite unusual game for switch, Xbox and PC has also done it Rae . Whether you come after the start of Season 5 in Cod Warzone but big to play other title, this will show.

And where we were already at Roguelites: Tobi finally grabs in the course of the release for PlayStation and Xbox Hades, the best Genre representative of recent years. According to Tobi, I did the game "so hard" that he is now coming around the game in the Game Pass. I plead guilty.

With me ( Dennis ) this week with Yakuza: Like A Dragon continues, which I started on the PS5 again. And what should I say, it's just a fantastic game. I've already counted for me to the best heroes for me, I have not finished his story for a long time.

With end of lilies, I have made another game, which the good psycake has made aware of me and that - I have to admit - to me as a fan of Souls-Likes, Metroonvanias and Nier completely passed. Shame about my head. Anyway, I'm very curious if the gloomy, atmospheric game packs me.

And now you are on the series, which games rotate on the weekend in your consoles? We wish you a nice weekend and have a lot of fun with your favorite hobby.

Comments

Popular Posts