What are you going to play this weekend?

There is nothing like a little game to eliminate that sadness of late summer.

It is that time of the year in which children are immersed in summer vacations and adults want to be on summer vacation, with nothing better than to make it relax with The Witcher 3 or some other role game in expanding from nightfall until sunrise.

To see this content, enable orientation cookies. Manage the settings of cookies

What are the best games you have played during a summer vacation?

Pokémon Ruby was always one of the great ones for me when I was a child. Then, later, I was awake almost all night, every night playing the Mass Effect series, the Fallout New Vegas modifications and, of course, the best game of all time, Oblivion.

This week, however, the VG247 team is delivering to Role Games, Rogues and Fury on the Highway, with everything from new launches to older classic than some of the staff members.

Alex Donaldson, Final Assistant Editor Fantasy 4, Mini Motorways

As I am a huge and shameful nerd, I am actually going to play at Final Fantasy 4 twice in the coming months ... Once now, in its original form (more or less) through the Game Boy Advance version of the game, and then Once again when the FF4 Pixel Remaster land at Steam. Why, I hear you ask? Well, as I said, a shameful nerd, but it will also help me to compare both with a lot of personal retrospective and closely.

I will also try Mini Motorways, a new minimalist strategy simulation game that is now available for PC. This is from the same team that made the mini metro train simulator, which I loved it, so I can not wait to prove it.

Finally, I will reproduce some ultra-agent things for review. What things questions? Well, look at this space ...

James Billcliffe, Guide Editor - Hades

The launch of the Hades console has reminded me, one, which is absolutely brilliant, and two, that I have not finished yet.

I think I have completed a handful of races until the end, but I have not seen the full story yet, if you have played even a minute of Hades, you will know that it is so full of intriguing and seductive mysteries. which is a wonder that has left the game.

To see this content, enable orientation cookies. Manage the settings of cookies

I am very tempted to do a double immersion and pick it up at Xbox Series S, which has become my favorite multimedia machine in the living room in recent times, but the skinny thing in me knows that I will just hit the old guard on PC.

Dorrani Williams, Video Production - Naraka: Bladepoint, Valorant

This weekend I will play more Naraka: Bladepoint.

It's a bit clumsy in some places, but it's good to play real battle games that are not Apex Legends or Warzone from time to time. Fights one by one are satisfactory because there is a skill level involved and you can not only spam attacks, but it becomes crazy very fast when five or six players are fighting very close.

To see this content, enable orientation cookies. Manage the settings of cookies

He has a clumsiness that could be expected from this type of game, but I still enjoy my time with him. And, of course, I will interpret Valorant as always.

Comments

Popular Posts